Hi everyone, my name’s Sophie and I work on reception at City Living. As well as being the first point of call when you come into the office, I deal with any furniture, key and utility issues you might have. If you have any other queries while renting with us, do not hesitate to contact me via email: email@example.com , this way I will be able to direct you to the correct member of the team who will be best to deal with your query.
I only moved from Jersey to London in January so am still very much enjoying the novelty of city life and the huge culture difference from where I grew up. I spend my spare time exploring different parts of the city, visiting the pubs and the cheap cocktails bars. I love shopping and London has some of the best in the world, although it's an expensive hobby and not one I can overdo!. To anyone new to London I would say be brave, try somewhere new, walk instead of getting the tube and try to make new friends, not everyone is as scary as they can seem!
Top Five things to experience in London:
• Crazy people on the tube
• Cheese toasties at Borough Market
• Topshop on Oxford Street
• A day out in Camden
• A night out in Shoreditch
Quick fire round with Sophie
1. Eggs sunny side up or sunny side down? Sunny side down
2. If you were an instrument, what would you be? A trombone
3. Close or Open? Open
4. Sweet or salty? Salty
5. Lemon or Orange? Orange
6. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I would be invisible
7. If you could be any animal, what would you be? A sloth
8. If you were a tree, would you rather be the widest or the tallest? Widest
9. Chips or Fries? Chips
10. Red or Green? Red