Hello! I’m Harinder, and I am the new Lettings and Marketing Coordinator here at City Living London! My role requires me to focus on marketing for City Living London, which involves updating our main website, our social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google + pages, as well as dressing all our available properties. It is also my role to create the bi-monthly newsletters for all you lovely people to read. Let me know what you’d like to hear more of next time!
I am born and bred British Punjabi living with family in Kent. When not at work you can often find me in one of many bars in London (and once in a while at the gym to make up for it!). My all time favourite bar to go to is Be At One – they do the best Pornstar Martinis! I am also a foodie, I love testing my taste buds by exploring different dishes from all over the world – one of favourite dishes is Filetto Di Manzo Rucola (fillet of beef with rocket)!
I also love travelling around the World, and learning about different cultures. My family and I recently returned from a fantastic trip to Hong Kong and China last month, and I am now looking to book my next adventure.
Quick fire round with Harinder
1. Morning, noon or night? Night
2. How do you like your steak? Medium to well
3. What was the last film you saw? Frozen
4. What’s your favorite place to watch TV? On the corner sofa at home
5. Summer or Winter? Summer
6. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian or Japanese
7. What fragrances do you own? Jean Paul Gautier, Gucci Guilty, DKNY
8. Vans or Converse? Vans
9. Favorite Flower? Tulips
10. Are you in love? Not yet..