Hello! I’m Alastair, and I am one of the Lettings Negotiators here at City Living London. I graduated from Oxford Brookes University last summer and have been working at City Living London for nearly 8 months now. My role as a letting negotiator is to show people the range of flats we have to offer in Central London. A large proportion of my job is spent out of the office, and you will often see me driving around London in one of our branded Smart cars.
I am originally from Shropshire in the Midlands but have now moved to get amongst the hustle and bustle of London. When not at work you can often find me in one of the many restaurants or bars that London has to offer. One place I particularly like is the Paramount bar near Tottenham Court Road, this bar offers a full 360 degree view of London and is definitely worth visiting in the evening.
I am also a keen skier and try to make it over to the French Alps at least once a year in order to get my fix of the snow and the après ski atmosphere! A keen sportsman you can often find me playing football for the Old Salopians. I cannot recommend enough getting involved in a local sports team as there are many dotted around London, whether that be football, rugby, tennis, squash, the list is endless. Alternatively you can also get a group of friends together and head to the nearest park, with summer approaching there could not be a better time to head to your nearest one!
If you are looking for a flat or have a friend who is looking for a flat in central London please do not hesitate to get in touch on 07540 686010.
Quick fire round with Alastair
1. Pick a number between one and ten? 7
2. Violet or Lilac? Violet
3. What's your shoe size? Varies...9
4. If you were a tree, would you rather be the widest or the tallest? Tallest
5. If you were an instrument, what would you be? Trumpet
6. Swimming with sharks or bungee jumping? Swimming with sharks
7. Spaghetti or linguine? Spaghetti
8. Jumper or sweater?Sweater
9. What colour socks are you wearing? Red
10. How long can you (comfortably) go without checking your emails or texts? If at work 10minutes, if I am not in work 1 hour.